  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:06:59 -0600
On 8/3/2009 at 11:43 AM, PGNet Dev <pgnet.dev+osproj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
and how might they "discover" their choices? by preselcting a given
radio box? by changing the order of presentation? by adding a couple
of screenshots?

And how are they discovering that choice right now by just selecting the radio
button? I am not saying it is a good choice, it was just an idea. But it is
more than what they have right now. Maybe we install both and leave the choice
to when the desktop is first launched and have it change on the fly. I don't
know, just some more thoughts.

Joe