  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:43:08 +0200
Mandag den 3. august 2009 19:33:00 skrev Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier:
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Will Stephenson<wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
That's all 306967 suggests - and "openSUSE should, of course, also ship
and support GNOME" - so this +1 from me should be redundant. The rest
has been said already.

Given some of the comments, I don't think it is redundant -
particularly the other half of the suggestion: "commit to not pushing
to remove the option for GNOME."

In other words - make part of the suggestion that this is the *end of
the GNOME/KDE discussions and commit to leaving both in the selection,
and I think that's an option most people can live with.

Can't imagine anyone could have a problem with committing to this.