  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:33:05 +0200
Am Montag, 3. August 2009 19:18:21 schrieb PGNet Dev:
i'm simply astonished that Googling &/or directly visiting the KDE &
Gnome sites seems such an unreasonable expectation of a user.

Do we really need to tell everybody stepping through the door to go back out
and read the sign about how to enter properly?
And KDE or GNOME would result in a pretty big sign...

We should focus on inviting the user to discover his choices and reminding
long term users about them sure can't hurt either.

Karsten