  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:27:03 +0200
On Monday 03 August 2009 18:34:58 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Jim Henderson<hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If the KDE "camp" will commit to not pushing to remove the option for
GNOME (or lower its prominence in the selection screen by moving it to
"other" or doing anything other than presenting it alongside the KDE
options - heck, go ahead and list KDE first if it's that important to
them) down the road, then fine. As an individual GNOME user, give me the
option and support it equally and I'm a happy camper.

KDE folks?

Quoting the important bit of Jim's mail:
So, from my point of view, go ahead, make KDE the default selection if
it'll make the KDE users feel loved.

That's all 306967 suggests - and "openSUSE should, of course, also ship and
support GNOME" - so this +1 from me should be redundant. The rest has been
said already.

Will