  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:44:52 -0600
On 8/3/2009 at 10:34 AM, "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How do other GNOME users / contributors feel about this?

To me if they are an experienced user they will already have made their choice
as to whether they want gnome or kde. If they are a new user, why not show them
a screen shot when they choose gnome or kde so they have a rough idea of what
they are going to receive. I think this would do more for saying what is truly
wanted rather than one or the other being listed first.

Joe