  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:34:58 -0400
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Jim Henderson<hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If the KDE "camp" will commit to not pushing to remove the option for
GNOME (or lower its prominence in the selection screen by moving it to
"other" or doing anything other than presenting it alongside the KDE
options - heck, go ahead and list KDE first if it's that important to
them) down the road, then fine.  As an individual GNOME user, give me the
option and support it equally and I'm a happy camper.

How do other GNOME users / contributors feel about this?

KDE folks?

Xfce, twm, WindowMaker users?

Best,

Zonker