  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:50:03 -0400
* Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx> [08-03-09 11:43]:
On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 17:17 +0200, Peter Czanik wrote:

It was just an illustration, that I keep track of these guys. The rest
went and stayed with Kubuntu, where KDE is promoted heavily.

Sorry, let me see if I understand you correctly; You paint yourself a
picture of people moving from distro to distro just to keep track of
them.

What happens next with those people? And what happens with the people
that stayed with a distro that was heavily promoted? And what would
happen with all of them if this feature request was approved?

*This* "argument" is becoming somewhat ridiculous, and your (both of
you) public image lowered considerably.