Re: [opensuse-project] User Survey
  • From: Administrator <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:01:15 +0100
On Monday 03 Aug 2009, Will Stephenson wrote:
On Friday 31 July 2009 17:57:39 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
One thing this KDE discussion brings up is this: It's been a long time
since we've had a user survey.

The previous survey can be found here:
http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/e/ec/Survey_openSUSE110.pdf

Any suggestions to modify some of the questions, add new ones, get rid
of old ones? (i.e., is it relevant or not to ask "why do you use a
dual-boot system"?)

Please get me suggestions by end of next week (August 7)

If you do this, you should get one of our people with research training
(Siegfried Olschner or Martin Schmidkunz IIRC) to setup a questionnaire
without implicit bias, leading questions etc. It's all too easy to create
bogus stats.

Will

Does SuSE / Novell / openSuSE conduct surveys amongst the ex-users to find out
why they stopped using the product?