[opensuse-project] Re: openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:42:40 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 22:46:55 +0200, jdd (kim2) wrote:

Martin Schlander a écrit :

Yes. The preference of 70% of our users.

did somebody notice than *gnome* is the first choice, then *kde* is the
most popular choice.

So the list order is not so important, after all...

Well observed. GNOME came first and KDE is still preferred by 70%,
definitely demonstrates that the order really doesn't matter that much.
So as I wrote elsewhere, if moving KDE to first position on that list
makes the KDE community happy, by all means, do it.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson