  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 18:37:12 -0300

Martin Schlander escribió:
And we may be vocal - but we're just saying what everybody's thinking -
including a great deal of users who have left.

If users left is not because KDE was 2nd, but because you (the kde devs)
force an unstable KDE4 when nobody wants it.

The reason of this request if very, very simple, you are afraid to lose
market, and want to force new users to use your DE. The reasons of the
proposal are just bs.

Besides that, you are clamming, "if you don't approve our request, the
kde community will be very upset"... come on!!!

Want to put kde on top? if so important to you, do it. But no DE
selected as default.

- --
Kind regards.