[opensuse-project] Re: openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 20:18:19 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 22:14:51 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:

On Sunday 02 of August 2009, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
The actual problems have *nothing* to do with the default desktop.

They *do*. We keep sending our largest user base a signal that there
are
others that are considered more important for openSUSE.

Lubos, you keep saying this, but how does an equal selection imply one is
more important than the other? I really don't follow your logic here.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson