  • From: alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 21:00:47 +1000
I think we need to look at reasonable Hardware Expectations, let alone
the system requirement,
printed in text in both the user guide and commercial box containing a
paper user guide and software.

With only 32Mg of RAM you would be luck to run Windows 2000, you wont be
able to install and run Windows XP, yet you think
that both desktops should run on 32Mb of RAM.

Software that has been released post the year 1997, cannot be expected
to perform and be backwardly compatible.

With only 32Mb of RAM, and I take it no RAM on Video Card,
just about any O/S is going to trash its VM at the expense of the
application/OS calls for disk IO's

Time to get at a bare minimum of 2GIG of RAM on a Bare Minimum of a new
socketed Intel P4 3.2 HT or better still
start at current technology with a X_64 Quad Core 2.8 with 8 GIG and
1GIG Video PCIe.

Wanting a PC with only 32Mb of RAM to function and be usable with ANY
O/S is just not going to happen - I am sorry.

Scott

Carlos E. R. wrote:

< Previous Next >
List Navigation