  • From: alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 20:32:15 +1000
The preference to type text above is mine as I think it more helpful.
In regard to content of the posted comment, it was a reply to the
threaded statement.
Unless you have something that is both helpful, constructive, or
relevant your post serves only to describe a teacher with a red pen

jdd (kim2) wrote:
alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

I am very sorry Will, but the "we recognise and respond........." is in
reality another motherhood statement,

could you, please, answer just under the sentence you answer to (as I
do)? it makes reading the thread much easier, thanks.

Bugzilla is full of small common sense requests that are flagged wontfix
or are yet to be marked

this i why feature have been created. Devs are simply too short in
time to see all and the vote system of bugzilla is recent (or only
recently made visible)

I'm not a dev at all and report bugs from time to time, with
reasonable success, including for yast

so could we go back to the subject of this already very long thread?
thanks again
jdd

< Previous Next >
List Navigation