  • From: "jdd (kim2)" <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:18:45 +0200
Carlos E. R. a écrit :

But this proposal intends to say, that someone is more welcomed than
others, instead of all are welcomed equally. Thats bad and ugly.

this thread is so long I don't know exacltly at what question you try
to answer :-)

However, supposing it's to the main thread subject, I think openSUSE
should have a default GUI, whathever you want (I don't bother it being
Gnome or Kde), of course retaining all the present options.

we should be able to know what somebody say when he say "I installed
all by default" on phone call or mail

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net