  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 08:38:02 +0200
On Sunday 02 of August 2009, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Obviously. But my point is (expanding on what Zonker said), that if the
majority wants something like that, even if it is illogical, would we do
it? Where is the limit?

You seem to suggest that aknowledging that something is a clear preference
and preselecting is illogical - in that case, the whole rest of openSUSE is
illogical. But there is an easy solution to this - see my other mail and
present a guideline that can be used to resolve this and any similar future
problem, without mentioning GNOME or KDE in it. If you think the current
situation is logical, you should have absolutely no problem with that.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer