  • From: "jdd (kim2)" <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 12:38:17 +0200
Carlos E. R. a écrit :

we could have a option "install both" to try

Yes, but why only both?

because I think xfce or minimal have a clear goal, when Kde/Gnome can
challenge each other, have these two makes it easy to test them and
most first commer can't know it's possible to have both (in fact,
usually, there is always at least fvwm :-)

*i* have at present fvwm, gnome, kde 3 / 4, metacity (??), xfce and
even mythtv (??)

any here knows it's possible, but many new people don't

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org