  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:56:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Saturday, 2009-08-01 at 11:43 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:

Ok. But you can please keep your performance bikeshedding out of this
discussion? It is not important here that sometimes KDE performs better and
sometimes GNOME (which is actually the fact, not the persisting myth).

Alright, but it wasn't me who started that part here.

Anyway, it has been stated as a reason for pushing KDE as the default that KDE is better... and I object to that argument, too. I would object to saying that Gnome is better, of course. Too.

Will all those people refrain from using that type of argument in this discussion, please?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.