  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:44:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Saturday, 2009-08-01 at 11:15 +0200, Peter Czanik wrote:

That huge step on toes was done already when KDE was not default any
more. Many of my friends left openSUSE to Kubuntu, Mandriva and even
PCBSD.

I can't believe that.

The people I know left over the kde3/4 debate. Some have written that KDE works better elsewhere, or that the intel driver works better.

To me, I have always felt that KDE was, and is, top boy in openSUSE.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.