  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:20:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Saturday, 2009-08-01 at 08:32 +0200, jdd (kim2) wrote:

Carlos E. R. a écrit :

Alphabetical order is what is normally used everywhere to display no
preferences for any side. List of countries, politicians, sportmen...
so why I know of AAA companies...

Good point :-(

In Spanish we say "hecha la ley, hecha la trampa" (a law was made, the cheat was also made).

Then, use a random order. It is a computer, the order can be selected randomly on the spot.

we have to help choice.

openSUSE IS a great distro, so of course any change for good can only
be a small change :-)

What could be said is that it's possible for little cost to install
both - may be we could make install both the default? This makes
testing the two of them easy!!

I install and use both. Actually, I install all of them.

I like to use a gnome desktop with kde tools... I will suffer if gnome or kde is pushed away.

However, some people I know think that having both desktops is problematic (!), and do full separated installs of each on the same computer.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
< Previous Next >
List Navigation