  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:13:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday, 2009-07-31 at 16:54 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:

This is not unique. Fedora installation offers to install KDE too, for
example. The only thing that is unique about us is that we force the decision
on the user, regardless of whether they want to choose or just want to use
openSUSE. We also do not force the decision of whether the CLI editor will be
Vi or Emacs.

Really? I don't remember being asked during installation about what CLI editor I prefer - which is JOE.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.