  • From: "jdd (kim2)" <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 08:28:30 +0200
Carlos E. R. a écrit :

You already made some highly controversial statements comparing KDE to MS
Windows and claiming GNOME is (significantly) more light weight than KDE.

It is a fact that gnome is lighter.

I don't mind what is different between Gnome and Kde, but I think
there is more difference than look and feel, so may be to be not
controversial Gnome users should define they desktop and kde users
they one? I only ask for something helping the users choice

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org