  • From: alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 15:28:58 +1000
I love the Gnome Desktop because its so stable. I cant wait for them to
get rid of the Blocky type feeling it has with its multiple menus
that go round in circles. I love the cd/dvd transparency for the user -
something KDE has yet to do -
BUT have you ever tried to open a BUG or an Enhancement using Bugzilla
and the classification of Gnome.
Until you have tried to log an enhancement or bug against gnome and
experienced the replies;
I'd keep a very quiet mindset about political statements.
Mind you, have you every tried to open an enhancement against YasT and
experienced the reply?
Scott