  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 08:04:54 +0200
On Saturday 01 August 2009 02:02:56 Carlos E. R wrote:
My feeling is that KDE users and devs (@novell) want to push KDE as the
primary desktop, but that they will not stop there. Next they will want
resources dedicated to Gnome development and integration diminished, till
finally Gnome is just a bare vestigial desktop, almost useless.

That is what to me means this political statement. :-/

Yes, I have read testimonies that show almost hatred of gnome and its
users... :-/

You're scaremongering and trying to polarize the debate. Stop it. Nobody
involved in this discussion has made such claims.

What other distro can boast of such good integration between different
desktops, as we have now in oS? Do you want to lose that?

Without meaning to do ourselves down, what integration are you talking about?

Will