Re: [opensuse-project] Update Add-on CD/DVD
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 16:29:02 -0600
Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
On Streda 29 Apríl 2009 02:59:26 Dean Hilkewich wrote:

I think I do not understand your point. What I see is 3 NEEDINFOs with
testing
packages containing fixes for some of your bugs.

Stano

Well let me update you on those. Issue persists on all of them. Nothing
has changed since filed. All bug reports updated to reflect so. Sorry
been out putting in crops the last few weeks and did not have time to test.

Dean