Re: [opensuse-project] Configuring Novell/opensuse accounts [Was: Fate question]
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:41:13 -0500
On Friday 22 May 2009 07:48:24 pm Carlos E. R. wrote:

I don't know how the heck that links changes to a Novell link, but it
does. I'm in paranoid mode, so I'll think it is a "phising" page that
emulates Novell page, somehow.

Never heard of http://tinyurl.com .
The way to shorten extra long URLs that otherwise break in multiple lines.

Though, the link I transformed into http://tinyurl.com/qtf6pj is different
form one that I can see now. Probable reason is java that is used by login
page and doesn't work without clicking on the links in the login page.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/