Re: [opensuse-project] Why many people don't support Guiding Principles ?
  • From: Uwe Buckesfeld <u.buckesfeld@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:53:18 +0200
On Wednesday 20 May 2009 10:25:56 Klaas Freitag wrote:
I see where you coming from. Let me congratulate, you have the most
exciting and wonderful part of the so called free software world still in
front of you. That is discovering that community really is more than some
"only" freaking software.

I'm definitely not waiting for an epiphany. FOSS is neither politics nor
religion, nevertheless a lot of activists seem to use it as a replacement for
either, or both. I don't.

Uwe