Re: [opensuse-project] Why many people don't support Guiding Principles ?
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:43:55 +0200
Bryen schrieb:

Personally, I think this is an interesting discussion, not for its
content but for how it has gone down a rather negative path. I think
Stephen Binner points out aptly that most likely, people are not signing
the guiding principles because the path to it is not so obvious.

That is one thing.
The other is: Why would people sign the principles at all? What's the
advantage for the user?
"Signing" something which is probably not even well understood (it's
english only, isn't it) without getting anything back is not what I
usually do lightheaded.

Wolfgang