Re: [opensuse-project] Why many people don't support Guiding Principles ?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:11:12 +0200
On 5/19/2009 at 14:02, Uwe Buckesfeld <u.buckesfeld@xxxxxx> wrote:
BTW, it says "Do you want to support the Guiding Principles?", which is a
bit
more than just agreeing, IMHO. It's not like just realizing what the project

Which part of the Guiding principles is so bad that it can't be accepted
(granted, for most people most things should just be considered as
'normal').
I might have forgotten the worst thing I signed there. But when I read all this
back in times I did not feel like I'd have to change my entire live
or style in order to comply to hose Guiding Principles.

On the other hand, for this discussion, just pointing out the real paragraphs
that caused you to shiver might be of interest to all of us. We might
have overlooked it, it might be mis-worded and as such could be re-phrased.

Dominique