Re: [opensuse-project] Why many people don't support Guiding Principles ?
Il giorno mar, 19/05/2009 alle 14.02 +0200, Uwe Buckesfeld ha scritto:
On Tuesday 19 May 2009 13:07:02 Vincent Untz wrote:

BTW, it says "Do you want to support the Guiding Principles?", which is a bit
more than just agreeing, IMHO. It's not like just realizing what the project
stands for, it is more like giving a promise.

Exactly. Similar reasons led me to remove the check from the box.

Btw, you don't have to share all those principles, or accept them
formally to be part of openSUSE IMHO. So I would not worry too much
about that.

Short question: is the number of subscribers to the principles very
close to the number of community members? ;-)

Bye