Re: [opensuse-project] Why many people don't support Guiding Principles ?
  • From: Uwe Buckesfeld <u.buckesfeld@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:02:02 +0200
On Tuesday 19 May 2009 13:07:02 Vincent Untz wrote:
Hrm, nobody is telling you how you should think. The checkbox just means
"yes, I agree with this", not "yes, I will think like this"

Sure it does. If I read it loud, I read what I am supposed to think and how I
have to behave to be a part of the openSUSE community.

BTW, it says "Do you want to support the Guiding Principles?", which is a bit
more than just agreeing, IMHO. It's not like just realizing what the project
stands for, it is more like giving a promise.

Uwe