Re: [opensuse-project] Call for Participations: openSUSE Summit 2009
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 14:29:16 +0200
Le jeudi 16 avril 2009, à 08:24 -0400, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier a écrit :
If you're interested in presenting at the openSUSE Summit, fill out the Call
for Participation Form[3] with all of the details for your participation.
We're accepting talks, tutorials, birds of a feather, and panel discussion
submissions. (Birds of feather sessions will be scheduled after hours.)

Any reason a phone number and address are required?

Will we be able to schedule last-minute BoFs or mini-talks in some
hacker rooms? (I'd expect people to discover new topics they'd like to
discuss)

The summit will not be entirely composed of prepared presentations, so we will
be accepting a limited number of proposals.

Deadline
========

All proposals must be submitted by May 20th. To submit a proposal, fill out
the form[3] before 12:00 UTC on May 20.

Might be nice to send a reminder ;-)

Vincent

--