[opensuse-project] Community Week Summary
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:22:04 +0200
Hello Mates,

now the Community Week goes to its end.

I would like to remind, that it would be great, if every team gives an
Summary from the whole Week:
* Bug Days (How many Bugs was fixed),
* Packaging Day (How many interests),
* Marketing (what different Topics was, SocNet,...)
* Weekly News (How many contributors, what is reached),
* Features Team (how many interests,...)
* Translation (how many contributors, what is reached)
* Wiki -Team (What is reached)
* Board (how many interests,. what was discussed)

That would be great, if we can an big Summary. This are related for the
Press, and i would like to make an Podcasts with the Summary.

Have a nice weekend....
--
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns