[opensuse-project] New Marketing Session added to Community Week
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:49:30 -0500
Folks,

Tomorrow, 13-May-2009, at 19:30 UTC, the Marketing team has added a new
session "Maximizing Social Networking for openSUSE." We'll be
discussing our existing efforts with various services such as Facebook,
LinkedIn, Twitter, Digg, etc. and how we can improve our presence on
those services.

This should prove to be a very interesting session and I think something
that we all can join the conversation on.

See you all in #opensuse-marketing on the Freenode IRC Channel!

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member