Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Community Week: Monday Sessions
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:05:03 -0500

I hope that there will be some traces of discussion on ML, wiki or elsewhere
for those that work at times sessions are scheduled.

Particularly wiki cleanup is covered with my work day, and I'm sure I'm not
alone. I can "discuss" only in some medium that is not bound to time.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/