Re: [opensuse-project] Code names
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 10:24:44 -0500

I think I like animals, plants, or colors the best so far. :-)

Common names of stars. There are plenty to go around, they're mostly
neutral in connotation and have an air of exoticness.

I'm afraid that there is no group of items without negative connotations when
sufficiently large group of users is asked for opinion.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/