[opensuse-project] Re: Code names
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 03:17:46 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 07 May 2009 13:07:00 +1000, Mark V wrote:

No fuss, no muss, and it doesn't overcomplicate things, which I think
we might be doing here.

I thought the decision was to drop Major.Minor numbering because they
are misleading? May have misunderstood.

I don't think there was a decision to drop Major.Minor versioning, just
to add the use of "friendly names". But I wasn't reading this list back
when the proposed name (which started the entire discussion) was
discussed, so I could be wrong.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson