[opensuse-project] Re: Code names
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 00:17:51 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 05 May 2009 17:27:18 -0500, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:

judgement. Right or wrong in your or my view, that's where the
discussion is now, kinda hard to put the genie back in the bottle.

Jim, sorry, sometime it's simply "not a question of point view". If you
believe in a project, and you really want to play in its interest, you
do not bring certain kind of discussion up in public. You directly
discuss with the interested people.

Different people do things different ways....

I'm afraid we'll just have to agree to disagree on this point. :-)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson