Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Code names
But there are situations where public discussion is the best course of
action, and the person who started the discussion made that in their
judgement. Right or wrong in your or my view, that's where the
discussion is now, kinda hard to put the genie back in the bottle.

Jim, sorry, sometime it's simply "not a question of point view". If you
believe in a project, and you really want to play in its interest, you
do not bring certain kind of discussion up in public. You directly
discuss with the interested people.

This said, I perfectly know the discussion is already there, and it is
actually a huge plus for Coolo to have discussed it in public instead of
keeping it hidden. Who brought it out in the way he did has not that
plus.

About the name, well, frankly I don't give to it such a big weight. It
is an additional nice touch, but I don't mind a rational numbering a la
Mandriva either (season-year). And it hasn't such a big impact I
guess...after all ~90% of PC users are using an OS called "windows":
Surely it reflects it's security: an open window to flies ;-)

Best,
A.