Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Code names
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 00:22:36 -0500
On Tuesday 05 May 2009 12:02:56 am Jim Henderson wrote:

A plan is formed by the project
leaders and IMHO is accepted or not by the community. If the project
leaders want the project to grow, the perspectives of all members of the
community are considered and weighed. As you and I both said, opinions
have to be heard and taken into account. Then the views are incorporated
or not into the overall plan.

Just to underscore, accepted by majority of community members, which doesn't
mean every single person, nor vocal minorities, unless they give sound
arguments to their stand.

So I reiterate: the day the project stops listening to multiple points
of view from the community is the day the project stops being a community-
driven project.

and ends.

That is simple fact.
No one is forced to accept anything, so project ends when it doesn't have
followers.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/