Re: [opensuse-project] [openFATE] What should we do for the next step ?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:08:07 -0500
In short:
- We had some discussion about the tasks of the feature team. And I
edited our page, http://en.opensuse.org/OpenFate_screening_team
accordingly.

I would change word Unconfirmed to Received.
Bug can be "not confirmed", but for feature the single word describing status,
that come in mind, would be received, or entered.

It is change that would avoid use of geek talk in areas of average computer
user interest.

--
Regards, Rajko