Re: [opensuse-project] [openFATE] What should we do for the next step ?
Il giorno lun, 23/03/2009 alle 18.17 +0100, Michael Loeffler ha scritto:

Pretty simple - better start with limitation than get overwhelmed by
requests. We don't have the bandwith to evaluate too many features at
once. The openSUSE screening team [1] is building up currently.

See my other reply on this.

Additional we think the lmitation to openSUSE members might add/offer
some quality assurance.

Well, I don't agree. The QA is not done selecting on people, but
selecting proposals. So, if this might be a starting point because the
screening team is building, it's surely not ideal for the community of
an _open_ project, especially when this project has some problem already
to appear as really open, even if we try not to see it.

Regards,
A.