Re: [opensuse-project] [openFATE] What should we do for the next step ?
Il giorno lun, 23/03/2009 alle 18.10 +0100, Thomas Schmidt ha scritto:

I think we can open this to more people when the feature screening team
is set up, and has the capacity to deal with a larger amount of features.
In the current state I think it would only cause frustration to the submitters
when their feature does not get any attention.

Greetings

That's OK as long as it will be opened as soon as the team is built, or
it will appears as another form of unnecessary a priori selection imho.

Btw, submitters will be frustrated mainly by the crazy confusion
generated by the split of tools used to track bugs/enhancements and
features, because the difference can't be really clarified with a
definition, and it will be subject to intepretation, as usual.

P.S. Not being (voluntarly) a member, I won't submit feature requests.
But maybe that's a result ;-)

Regards,
A.