Re: [opensuse-project] [openFATE] What should we do for the next step ?
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:17:59 +0100
Hi,
On Monday 23 March 2009, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
Hi,

why this limitation on new proposals?
Pretty simple - better start with limitation than get overwhelmed by
requests. We don't have the bandwith to evaluate too many features at
once. The openSUSE screening team [1] is building up currently.
Additional we think the lmitation to openSUSE members might add/offer
some quality assurance.

Best
Michael

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/OpenFate_screening_team

[quote from http://en.opensuse.org/OpenFATE/Faq]
Can I enter new feature requests? New feature requests can be
entered by openSUSE members only. Please see
http://en.opensuse.org/Members for more information on openSUSE
membership. You can, however, still edit existing features, e.g.
add a comment and so on.
[/quote]

Users used to be able to submit enhancement requests with a simple
bugzilla account. The membership requirement seems to add another
layer of selection, which seems unnecessary to me.

Regards,
A.

Il giorno lun, 23/03/2009 alle 15.34 +0100, Michael Loeffler ha