Re: [opensuse-project] [openFATE] What should we do for the next step ?
  • From: Rémy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 11:24:36 +1100
During the meeting, I felt we need to do a brainstorming about what we
should and can do for openFATE and make things much clear.  I think I'm
not the only one who don't clearly understand what should be done for now.

I guess, give ideas:
- how to organize screening,
- how to improve interface

[...]

The other problem that I hit some days ago was that I couldn't convince
search
to give me feature that I was looking at. None of words in title or
description gave that feature as result.

The quicksearch field searches only in open features by default.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools

Hi,

Thx to murphy's law, my internet connexion died the day just before the meeting.
Is there any transcript of the meeting available ? I wasn't able to
find any on the wiki.

Thx in advance,

R.