Re: [opensuse-project] Organization of SW releases
  • From: Cristian Rodriguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 12:19:53 -0300
Rob OpenSuSE escribió:

There just seems to be a general FUD about change. So for example
"zypper dup" was there, but in 11.1 we don't commit solid behind it,

what you mean.. ?

and now for 11.2 in the fate entry, noone seems to be really sure what
work needs to be done to make it "just work" for most end users.

What has to be done is pretty clear, why you get that impression ?

There's a big danger, that openSUSE will look staler and staler,

I think we are far from stall...

and
that we don't address the perceived quality issues

perceptions do not help, we need _evidence_, to debug you need a bug.