Re: [opensuse-project] OpenSUSE 11.1 Review
  • From: Brandon Philips <brandon@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:21:33 -0800
On 10:11 Tue 23 Dec 2008, Eric Springer wrote:
Hi all,

I'm writing a review of OpenSUSE 11.1 and having just written an early
draft of it -- I'd like to ask for some community feedback before
anything gets finalized. Perhaps replies to the criticism, back
stories, or anything else you think should be included / omitted.

I have temporarily housed the rough draft at:
http://www.erikina.com/reviews/opensuse-review.html

You can change from shuffle to next by clicking the black downwards
pointing arrow in banshee.

Cheers,

Brandon