Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.2 schedule
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:47:20 +0100
Hi,

Le mercredi 17 décembre 2008, à 07:50 +0100, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Sorry, but how many 10.3 online updates you had to push because the final
GNOME was broken? We need to have the last GNOME GM-4 weeks. No discussion
there. If we delay GM or skip autumn GNOME I don't mind.

Vincent, JP: What is the expected GNOME release day? Is it early or
late September? Anything concrete yet?

We don't have a schedule for GNOME 2.28 yet, since we usually prepare it
a few weeks before we start the development cycle. This means we'll have
the GNOME 2.28 schedule around February/March. But it's highly probably
that 2.28.0 would be officially out on September 23rd (other likely
possibilities are September 16th and 30th, but 23rd would be the logical
date based on the 2.24 development cycle).

Sorry -- I couldn't participate to the thread earlier since I'm
travelling. I've a very bad internet connection, but I'll try to send a
few comments after reading more of the thread.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.