Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [Research] FOSDEM 2009: CFP & more information ...
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:31:11 +0100
On Wednesday 17 December 2008 13:12:23 Jan Kupec wrote:
Hi Martin and all!

Martin Lasarsch wrote:
* CFP
So lets start with the call for papers. We always have quite a big crowd
of SUSE/Novell staff at FOSDEM, but we want more community talks. So if
you have an idea for a presentation, please send it to the list. Yes, i
said idea, not if you want to make it. If you want to make it: perfect.
If not: we might find someone who can. In the end it's about interesting
presentations the community want to hear.

I'd like to give a presentation about zypper if there's still room for
it (i hope somebody would be interested :O). Here are some ideas about
the contents:

* a few words about history of the project, tools using zypper
* features, usage examples, hints
* ideas for future & how to contribute

Sure, zypper rocks :-)

Talk with your teamlead about the travel expenses and let me know ...
--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org