Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.2 schedule
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:57:57 +0100
Am Montag, 15. Dezember 2008 15:57:23 schrieb Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier:

I know that syncs badly with the conference, but I think GNOME is
important enough to go ahead and wait for it. Why have such a lengthy
release cycle and then just miss GNOME?

Also, given that people start testing heavily with RCs, it might be
better to have an additional RC rather than an additional beta.

You understand that this RC would need the final GNOME, right?

Greetings, Stephan