Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.2 schedule
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 04:06:10 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2008-12-15 at 14:43 +0100, Michael Loeffler wrote:

But it has its downside as well. Finalization of the release would
happen during the summer holiday season. To address this we we added
one Beta to stretch the development time a bit.

Some people might have difficulties contributing during the summer holidays. Me, for instance... I won't have my ADSL network, maybe not even the computer, during August. So certainly I will not do any testing, and very probably no translations.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.